Sonntag, 6. Juli 2008

Jessica Alba: Slim Again

It was a relaxing and enjoyable Independence Day for Jessica Alba and her boyfriend Cash Warren, as they strolled through Beverly Hills - stopping at Bloomingdale’s along the way.
The “Into the Blue” actress looked perfect in a pink-to-red strappy summer dress and a pair of white sandals and some oversized shades, while her beau kept it casual in a white t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops.

Just a month after giving birth to daughter Honor Marie Warren, Jessica is looking fit and sexy. She was voted the sexiest woman in the world by FHM magazine last year, so she definitely knows how to work it.

As for mothering, Alba says she’ll work to balance strictness and love. “I don’t want to be my child’s best friend; I want to be a mom. But I do want my child to come to me when they have problems and need to talk, so it’s going to be about treading that line.”



Keine Kommentare: