Mittwoch, 9. Juli 2008

Christina Aguilera: Back to Work


Christina Aguilera is ready to resume her role as pop music princess.
The “Hurt” songstress was spotted leaving a Studio City, California recording studio last night looking like she’d just put in a hard day in the vocal booth, wearing a grey cardigan overtop a white screenprinted shirt with black leggings and blue heels.

Christina has been working hard to get back into her pre-baby sexy form. And that’s a lot of work when you consider just how much her body changed throughout her pregnancy.
She recently told press, “My stomach was really where I carried my weight. Toward the end of my pregnancy, I felt really big - I gained about 40lbs, which is a lot for my size. My hips also changed significantly. And my feet grew from a size five-and-a-half to a size seven in flats! Thank God my feet went back to normal. I would have been so depressed if I had to get rid of my shoe collection!”

I am so looking foreward to her new album! She is one of the greatest artist of our time and I am so happy that she is working again.

Keine Kommentare: